Tag: 上海哪里有200快餐

Orange, Bouygues €10B takeover talks progressing – report

first_img Orange makes secure cloud pact for French market Kavit joined Mobile World Live in May 2015 as Content Editor. He started his journalism career at the Press Association before joining Euromoney’s graduate scheme in April 2010. Read More >> Read more France’s Orange apparently signed a confidentiality agreement with smaller rival Bouygues, with a view of securing a take-over of its telecoms arm in a deal worth €10 billion.French newspaper Journal du Dimanche reports the companies signed the agreement on 24 December to mark the start of official negotiations. Bloomberg first reported that Orange was eyeing a deal for Bouygues Telecom at the beginning of last month. As part of the reported terms of the deal, Bouygues would receive a 15 per cent stake in Orange, valued at approximately €8 billion, with the remaining €2 billion paid in cash, according to the publication.In turn, France’s 23 per cent stake in Orange could also be diluted to under 20 per cent should state investment company BPI sell part of its holding. Bouygues would however still retain a lower stake than the state, said a source.As part of the talks, Orange could also take a 10 per cent stake in France’s largest commercial television channel TF1, which is owned by Bouygues, according to a separate report from Le Canard Enchaine newspaper.This week, the two parties will reportedly hold a series of meetings on valuation, governance, social and competition. According to sources, the latter will be considered in France, and not by the European Commission in Brussels, should the talks advance.“The teams get along well and discussions have moved forward. We will know quickly if they are going to last,” said a source.To meet competition concerns, Orange will also reportedly have to sell up some of its assets, including antennas, spectrum and subscribers, to market rivals Free Mobile and SFR Numericable.According to the report, Orange hopes to recoup up to €5 billion from the asset disposal, although it is yet to approach the two companies in question.A merger between Orange and Bouygues would reduce the country’s telecoms market to three players, and the tie-up could also face political scrutiny.According to GSMA Intelligence, the combined entity would have a mobile market share of more than 50 per cent. Previous ArticleSamsung warns on tough 2016Next ArticleTrouble for Free Basics in India and Egypt Español Orange Ventures injects €30M into new fund Bouygues TelecomOrange Relatedcenter_img Home Orange, Bouygues €10B takeover talks progressing – report Author Las grandes operadoras europeas ponen condiciones a las RAN abiertas Kavit Majithia Tags AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to LinkedInLinkedInLinkedInShare to TwitterTwitterTwitterShare to FacebookFacebookFacebookShare to MoreAddThisMore 04 JAN 2016 last_img read more

Test Of The Emergency Alerting Systems Postponed

first_imgFacebookTwitterEmailPrintFriendly分享A national test of the Emergency Alert System (EAS) and the Wireless Emergency Alert (WEA) system has been postponed until October 3, due to ongoing response efforts to Hurricane Florence. The KPB Alerts system is a local warning system administered by the Kenai Peninsula Borough and is not being tested with the EAS and WEA system. In addition to the tests aired on broadcasters, the WEA system will be tested for the first time at a national level. This system can send urgent messages to cell phones by broadcasting from active cell towers, and will appear as a notification on cellular phones. To receive alerts on your wireless phone, a one-time registration is required. All residents of the Borough are encouraged to register for alerts and to visit http://alerts.kpb.us for more information. Local broadcasters, such as KSRM, will air EAS messages similar to regularly scheduled tests, which include an audible message that is expected to last about one minute and can be seen or heard on local television and radio stations. Residents may see several notices from the test on that day, all of which will indicate that the transmission is a test message. October 3 was the previously scheduled back-up date for the test, which was originally set up for this Thursday, September 20. A backup date is always planned in case of widespread severe weather or other significant events on the primary test date.last_img read more

Rakitic leaves Barcelona; Mhitarjan signs contract with Rome

first_imgSevilla paid a transition fee of 1.5 million euros for Rakitica, as well as an additional nine million euros.The player of the Croatian national team had a contract with the Barcelona team for another year. He previously spent three seasons with the Seville team, but after winning the UEFA European League trophy in the 2013/14 season, Rakitic moved to Barcelona.It has already been reported that Ronald Kuman has taken over the corner of the Barcelona team. He had a previous conversation with team leader Lionel Messi, but there were also conversations with Rakitica, who did not have a place in the team.Messi, meanwhile, did not attend the team’s first two trainings, which took place for the first time under the new coach.The 2020/21 Spanish championship season will start on September 12.The Italian A-series team “AS Roma” has signed a full-fledged contract with midfielder Mhitarjan, who spent last season in Rome on the basis of a lease.The rights to the player belonged to the London “Arsenal”, which on Monday revealed that it had agreed to terminate the contract by mutual agreement.However, the details of Mhitarjan’s transition are not disclosed.The midfielder himself was pleased to be able to join the club in Rome, where he stood out with nine goals and six assists last season.Prior to joining Arsenal, Mhitarjan played for Manchester United, but during his career he also played for Donetsk Shahhtar and Dortmund Borussia.AS Roma finished last season in fifth place and won the opportunity to participate in the UEFA Europa League tournament.Others are currently reading Great changes in Ūdrītis family. “I’m not sure how everything will be now,” says Ilona Balode Eleven became a millionaire 25 years ago. It turns out that the woman has been stacking shelves in the supermarket all this time Belarus is abandoned by the metropolitan of the Orthodox Church: Lukashenko also takes over power in the churchlast_img read more