Tag: 上海哪个地方有新茶

Processing of Banana Loans Begins Tomorrow

first_imgRelatedProcessing of Banana Loans Begins Tomorrow Processing of Banana Loans Begins Tomorrow AgricultureNovember 13, 2012 RelatedProcessing of Banana Loans Begins Tomorrow RelatedProcessing of Banana Loans Begins Tomorrowcenter_img FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail Come tomorrow (Nov.14), the People’s Cooperative (PC) Bank is slated to begin processing loan applications for the disbursement of $100 million to banana farmers ,who suffered heavy losses during the passage of Hurricane Sandy three weeks ago. Agriculture and Fisheries Minister, Hon. Roger Clarke, said that the exercise will commence at the Trinity boxing plant in St Mary, one of the three banana producing parishes hardest hit. The others are Portland and St. Thomas. Speaking at the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the loan facility at the Ministry’s Hope Gardens offices on Tuesday (Nov. 13), Minister Clarke, informed that the processing of loan applications for farmers in Portland will commence on Friday (Nov. 16) at the Boundbrook Wharf. The loan facility was negotiated by the Ministry with the Development Bank of Jamaica (DBJ), which has dispatched the funds to the PC bank, for disbursement through its branches. The Ministry was able to provide $13. 5 million in subsidy, which will enable the farmers to receive the loans at a five per cent interest rate, down from the 8.5 per cent proposed by DBJ. Mr. Clarke indicated that the $100 million represents a 100 per cent increase on $50 million previously earmarked by the DBJ to finance a Ministry pilot project aimed at resuscitating the industry and stimulating the local market in the wake of significant dislocation caused by Tropical Storms Gustav and Nicole in 2008 and 2010, respectively. “We were on the verge of moving forward to see how well we could get back on track…(and) were awaiting disbursement of the funds and the implementation (of the) programme (when) Hurricane Sandy (struck). It…might (well have been)…a blessing in disguise that we did not put that $50 million programme in place earlier, because  we would have been back at square one,’ the Minister stated. He encouraged the farmers to make their applications to the PC Banks in order to access this facility, noting that they must be registered with the Rural Agricultural Development Agency (RADA) and the Banana Board. He said that the Banana Board, through its Transfer Officers, will be providing technical support to assist the farmers in preparing their loan applications. This provision, which he informed, is being underwritten by the Agricultural Credit Board (ACB) at a cost of $5 million, is to “ensure that all the protocols and standards of production are achieved to guarantee the success of this supervised loan programme”. Minister Clarke also advised that additional assessments are being conducted in St. Mary consequent on heavy flood rains, which lashed the parish over the last weekend. Jamaica’s agricultural sector sustained heavy damage and losses totalling some $1.5 billion during the passage of Hurricane Sandy on October 24, resulting in the dislocation of some 37,000 farmers.  Approximately 70 per cent of the local banana industry was impacted, with Portland, St, Thomas and St. Mary recording up to 100 per cent losses. Bananas aside, there was damage to plantains, cocoa, root crops, tubers, poultry, vegetables, and sugar cane, and Clarke disclosed that relief is also being extended to these are other sub-sectors, through RADA. These include: the distribution of fertilizer, chickens, feeds, seeds, and funding to assist with making purchases. “I think, in total, we are going to be distributing about 22,000 bags of fertilizer. We were assisted by (local fertilizer manufacturer Newport) Fersan Limited, which made a donation of about 1000 bags and we are purchasing the rest (from them). They have kindly consented to give us a discount of about eight per cent from what we are buying from them,” the Minister informed. Advertisementslast_img read more

Trump, Spain’s prime minister meet before secession vote

first_imgTrump, Spain’s prime minister meet before secession vote Published: September 26, 2017 1:21 PM EDT WASHINGTON (AP) President Donald Trump is welcoming Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy (mah-ree-AH’-noh rah-HOY’) to the White House days before a crucial secession vote in his country.The regional government in Catalonia is holding a binding referendum Sunday on separating from Spain. But the Spanish government insists such a vote is illegal and promises it won’t take place. Catalonia is one of Spain’s 17 autonomous regions. Its capital is the Mediterranean port city of Barcelona, a favorite for tourists.State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert recently said the U.S. has no position on the referendum.She says the U.S. will work with any government or entity that comes out of the vote.White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Monday she had nothing to add to the State Department’s position on the issue. Author: Associated Press center_img Do you see a typo or an error? Let us know. SHARElast_img read more

Uji Coba Kereta Cepat Otomatis di Cina Akan Mulai Musim Panas 2019

first_imgPembuatan konstruksi kereta cepat otomatis ini, ternyata sudah di mulai sejak April 2016 lalu dan diharapkan akan selesai pada akhir 2019 mendatang. Dengan panjang jalur sejauh 174 km, akan ada sepuluh stasiun yang mendukungnya.Tak hanya pengerjaannya yang sudah dimulai sejak 2016, kereta cepat otomatis buatan CRRC Changchun Railways Vehicles Co, kehadiran kereta cepat otomatis ini akan mempersingkat waktu perjalanan dari kedua kota tersebut. Biasanya perjalanan dari Beijing menuju Zhangjiakou di provinsi Hebei ditempuh dalam waktu tiga jam dan setelah adanya kereta cepat otomatis ini akan menjadi satu jam.Uniknya kereta cepat otomatis ini hanya menggunakan 7,5 persen energi dan lebih sedikit dibandingkan kereta dengan kecepatan yang lebih lambat saat ini. Kereta cepat otomatis pertama akan menyelesaikannya uji coba di rute yang menghubungkan Beijing dengan Shenyang di provinsi Liaoning pada musim panas 2019 mendatang.Kereta baru tersebut akan dirancang khusus untuk kontingen dan penonton yang melakukan perjalanan antara Beijing dan Zhangjiakou selama Olimpiade Musim Dingin tahun 2022. Kereta ini memiliki gerbong khusus media dengan layanan Wifi dan layar TV untuk melakukan siaran langsung. Gerbong di kereta cepat otomatis juga dilengkapi dengan area pengujian narkoba atlet dan area penyimpanan bagi peralatan olahraga musim dingin milik para kontingen.Baca juga: Demi Kereta Cepat “Aero Train,” Cina dan Jepang Resmi BerkolaborasiNantinya setelah selesai digunakan pada Olimpiade musim dingin Beijing 2022, kereta cepat otomatis akan tetap mengular di jalur kereta dan mengangkut penumpang biasa seperti kereta lainnya dengan rute dan tujuan yang sama. Selain itu kereta cepat otomatis ini juga untuk mendukung pembangunan yang terkoordinasi antara Beijing, Tianjin dan Hebei.Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Like this:Like Loading… RelatedSambut Olimpiade Musim Dingin 2022, Beijing Siapkan Kereta Cepat “Olympic”26/04/2018In “Darat”Kereta Cepat ‘Pintar’ Pertama di Dunia untuk Olimpiade Beijing 2022 Telah Mengular07/01/2020In “Darat”Tak Mau Kalah dengan Eropa, India Kini Hadirkan Kereta Cepat29/04/2018In “Darat” Kereta cepat otomatis untuk Olimpiade musim dingin Beijing 2022 Sebagai negara yang akan menjadi tuan rumah Olimpiade Musim Dingin pada 2022 mendatang, Cina tengah bersiap. Salah satunya dengan menghadirkan kereta cepat otomatis yang akan menghubungkan Beijing dan Zhangjiakou. Kereta cepat otomatis ini rencananya akan mulai di uji coba pada tahun 2019 mendatang.Baca juga: Sambut Olimpiade Musim Dingin 2022, Beijing Siapkan Kereta Cepat “Olympic”KabarPenumpang.com melansir dari laman nextbigfuture.com (1/5/2018), kereta berkecepatan tinggi otomatis akan mengular di rel sepanjang 174 km yang membentang dari Beijing sampai ke Zhangjiakou. Sekali melaju kereta cepat otomatis ini mampu bergerak hingga 350 km per jamnya.last_img read more

Sea Fishing with KPK Food Services

first_imgTwo fish with one hook!We saw many sailfish swimming alongside the boat and further away, but sadly they did not like the look of our baits.Gary Stocks eventually told us why.  Apparently the night before was a full moon and because of this the fish can see their prey by the light of the moon and feed all night, leaving them too full to feed by day.  I am not sure of this philosophy, but by the fact that we never caught one we were all too pleased to accept the reason.However fret ye not!  The day turned out to be a super day for the smaller varieties with approx 30 to 35 kilos of good eatable sized fish.The photo shows one of the groupers caught.  This was strange really because the first bite was the smaller fish you can see in the mouth of the grouper.  As the small fish was being reeled in the grouper took a bite at the small fish and got hooked with the same hook.As the sun started to disappear on the horizon we all decided that it was time for a beer or two and instructed the skipper to head for home.Our next trips are scheduled for the 10th December and the 24th (yes, Christmas Eve).  Both trips have vacancies at present.  Anyone interested please call me (Mike) on 087 091 7565. Due to the winds and tides most of the fishing boats tend to dock at Sattahip harbour this time of the year.  There is a huge breakwater built by the navy there and this shelters all the boats during the winter months.  Or maybe it’s because we had heard that there were some sailfish about?  Well that turned out to be true.  It is quicker to drive to Sattahip and take the boat to the waters where the sailfish are than try to reach them from Bangsaray. So, off we set into the morning sun on November 17 with a cloudless sky and a fresh breeze to keep us all cool.As we neared the fishing ground we were seeking there were shouts of “Look at that!” as a sailfish was moving across the top of the water towards the boat on its side.  We all thought that someone had hooked it and it was being reeled in.  However this turned out to be untrue.  The fish was merely showing off and taking the Mickey!  This happened all day.last_img read more

France ban Benzema – but will Real Madrid follow suit?

first_imgFrance have suspended Karim Benzema from representing the national team, but could Real Madrid follow suit?  Zinedine Zidane and Alvaro Arbeloa are among the staff who have backed Benzema at the club. 10/12/2015 “Of course I’m happy to hear them say that,” he added when asked about their support.  Sport EN And speaking to AS, he made a point of Madrid’s support, suggesting it’s unlikely they will follow France’s lead. “I talk to Zizou a lot and we see each other a fair bit. He’s like an older brother to me here.” “This club never hangs you out to dry,” he said.  CETcenter_img Upd. at 18:11 “But it’s not necessary for me to know [Zidane] is behind me.  Benzema has repaid them on the pitch, with his hat-trick against Malmo in midweek taking his goal tally for the season to 12 in just 11 starts.  “That’s the way Real Madrid is – in the bad times as well as the good times, everybody here has always been with me.” The 27-year-old has been charged with conspiracy to blackmail in the Mathieu Valbuena sex-tape case and FFF president Noel Le Graet confirmed on Thursday that the Madrid striker would be banned from playing for Les Bleus until the charges are dropped or the case is resolved.   However, it’s unlikely his club side will follow suit, given they have backed him so far.  There’s little reason to believe Benzema will not be part of the squad when Los Blancos to travel to Villarreal.last_img read more

Rulli clears up speculation surrounding his future at Real Sociedad

first_img “I’m sure that I’m going to be at Real Sociedad this season. I’ve spoken to Roberto Olabe (director of football) and the coaching staff,” Rulli told the media today. Upd. at 18:46 23/07/2018 Rulli aclara su futuro en la Real Sociedad S.P. “Last season has left a scar, it hurt me, but I also learned a lot,” admitted Rulli. This will be his fifth season at the club. IN SPORT.EScenter_img Real Sociedad’s goalkeeper, Geronimo Rulli, is certain that he’ll remain at Real Sociedad this season. The Argentinian stopper is constantly linked with a move away and that has only intensified following the arrival of Miguel Angel Moya to the club. “Two years ago we showed the level needed to compete at the top of the table.” Rulli, like Real Sociedad, will be looking to improve after finishing nine points adrift of the last Europa League spot and 24 points off fourth place. On a personal level Rulli said he’d look to concede less goals and be involved as often as possible. CEST Rulli is a wanted man every summer but he’s moved quicker than before to shoot down rumours of an exit. This despite the fact he won’t be a guaranteed starter next season after a poor campaign last time out. Rulli played 26 matches for Real Sociedad last season but, following the arrival of Moya, he was benched and the former Atletico stopper finished the season as the club’s first choice keeper.last_img read more

Mystery winner yet to claim prize

first_imgSomeone in Emerald is $1.3 million richer but may not know it yet. TattsLotto is trying to track down a…[To read the rest of this story Subscribe or Login to the Gazette Access Pass] Thanks for reading the Pakenham Berwick Gazette. Subscribe or Login to read the rest of this content with the Gazette Digital Access Pass subscription. By Jessica Anstice last_img